9. I Kid You Not. 9.

Yes, friends, Glenn Reynolds aka Instapundit has now linked to the 9th person attacking/disagreeing with me (bonus points for it being a self-loathing gay conservative).

NINE.

For a far left little-known agitator who gets my orders from George Soros and am paid in Nazi gold wrapped in baby's skin, they sure care what I say in one way or another.

Is this the part where I get to say I won, or do I wait for Reynolds to outsource the attack for the tenth time?

I gotta say, this is like a sweet chaser after seeing President Obama beat the crap out of them last November.

Onward, dirty hippies, tonight we dine in hell!

So pretty.