Victimhood

A right-winger in academia, law professor Glenn Reynolds, links to a study about professors in college being overwhelmingly liberal. So what, I wonder. Conservatives act as if there's a secret program to exclude conservatives from academic jobs. But there isn't. It's just most of the people who choose to go into that line of work are liberals. My guess is in the world of finance you'd find more conservatives than liberals, and not by any vast conspiracy. Then again, they're probably not into tooting that horn so loudly right now.