Rush Runs The Right: Jindal Edition

Bobby Jindal joins his fellow Republicans in defense of Leader Limbaugh's edict that they want the President to fail in his leadership of the country. I'm glad he cleared that up.

Dem response:

"We understand that Governor Jindal has had some problems with public speaking lately, but turning to Rush Limbaugh to be your new speechwriter doesn't help. What we know has failed is the reflexive partisan politics of the past that Rush Limbaugh and his Republican party continue to be mired in. Rather than rooting for failure, we urge the Republican party to play a constructive role in moving the country forward and offer a budget proposal," said DNC National Press Secretary Hari Sevugan.