Republican Rep. Patrick McHenry: Party First

Patrick McHenry, a Republican rep from North Carolina has told the press that his primary goal in Washington is to bring down approval ratings for Democrats. Now, my guess is that the people in his district in North Carolina sent him there to - oh, I dunno - represent North Carolina and not just use the House of Representatives as a campaign arm of the GOP.

Just a guess.

You probably remember Patrick McHenry as the guy who called a guard in Iraq "two-bit".

Or from his stint pushing the Foley page scandal as a conspiracy.