OMG President Obama Is Doing Too Much! He's Losing Focus!

That's the current winger talking point. There are two reasons they're pushing this.

1. Obama is getting stuff done. He's getting legislation through, cleaning up the failed Bush policies and personnel infecting our government, and using his mandate to make America more progressive. In other words, moving the country forward. Conservatives hate that.

2. After 8 years of a President who couldn't eat a pretzel let alone walk and chew gum, they assume that every other Chief Executive is equally deficient and as such will cause damage. Barack Obama is able to walk, chew gum, negotiate an arms treaty, cut down on carbon emissions, hunt terrorists, play with his kids, and hug his wife. At the same time. We are dealing with something new, yet old here: A competent American president.