Oh, Instapundit, If You Didn't Exist We'd Have To Go To The Feces Factory To Create You

Glenn Reynolds gives his patented "read the whole thing" to thisNY Daily News opinion column with the headline "More than a bad day: Worries grow that Barack Obama & Co. have a competence problem".

Of course, Reynolds doesn't note that it's an opinion piece. Nor does he note that the author is one Michael Goodwin. So, what kind of stuff does Michael Goodwin write? I mean, this must be someone who's been mighty positive about Obama and has now turned on him (no doubt from the dozens and dozens of whiners going to tea parties and "Going Galt", this year's version of "Ridin' Dirty)?

March 8: Obama's search for an enemy: The President keep beating the class warfare drum

March 4: President Obama suffers a trust deficit

Feb 11: Change would do President Obama good: Partisan rant is bad form

Feb 8: Stumbling out the gate: Barack Obama flubs his first big test

So, once again, we get to the heart of the matter, Jeopardy style.

"Question: What is another dishonest right-wing hack?"
"Answer: These are the opinions in the right-wing echo chamber that Glenn Reynolds elevates in the most dishonest way possible."