Newsbusters Does History

They would really like for Parade Magazine (you know, that esteemed academic journal) to write a version of history blaming Robert Mugabe on Jimmy Carter. Now, my guess is that the guys at Newsbusters are too dishnonest to acknowledge America's complicit role in propping up any number of bad guys for our own benefit. Or, are they just too stupid to know that Saddam Hussein didn't just magically have the firepower to go to war with Iran, or that Osama Bin Laden and the Mujahideen didn't just have guns that materialized out of nowhere to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan?