New Layout Thread

Okay, so I changed the layout again. I decided to make the look as uncluttered and clean as my meager design skills could muster. I've tested it in Firefox, Safari and IE. I know there are some display issues in IE (shocker), but otherwise it looks ok to me. Ideally you should maybe hit shift-refresh so you get the latest version of the site on loading it. Let me know, in the comments. This is how it looks for me (as I intended):

And for the love of God don't say "it doesn't look right" and leave it at that. That doesn't tell me anything. Either gimme a detailed issue or (even better) post a screenshot.