John Boehner: We Won't Legislate, We'll Communicate

Republican leader just goes ahead and admits they're bankrupt.

"As I told my colleagues, we don’t have enough votes to legislate,” said Representative John A. Boehner of Ohio, the Republican leader. “We are not in the majority. We are not kind-of in the minority; we are in a hole. They ought to get the idea out of their minds that they are legislators. But what they can be is communicators.”

No wonder they're run by a talk show host.

You know, if you guys don't want to do anything with those legislative seats, I know of a major political party willing to take them off your hands...