Jindal Praises Limbaugh as "Great Leader"

By Ben Cohen

Jindal on Larry King sucking up to the de facto Republican leader (via TPM):

King: All right, governor, here was Rush Limbaugh at this weekend's CPAC Conference. Watch.

Rush
Limbaugh: What is so strange about being honest and saying I want
Barack Obama to fail if his mission is to restructure and reform this
country so that capitalism and individual liberty are not its
foundation? Why would I want that to succeed?

King: Governor, do you think people are thinking about capitalism now or are they thinking about problems?

Jindal:
Look, clearly, the American people are worried about paying their
mortgages, keeping their jobs and paying their health care bills. I
think Rush is a great leader for conservatives. I think he articulates
what a lot of people are concerned about.

King: Do you want him [Obama] to fail?

Jindal: I don't want those policies to be adopted. I want my country to succeed, but I don't want policies to be adopted.

King: What if the policies work?

Jindal: Well, again...

King: What if they work?

Jindal: This is where we have a fundamental disagreement. I don't think it's going work ... to spend in excess of our revenues.

If anyone wanted definitive proof the Republican party is finished in its current form, this is it.