Dow Jones and Citibank "profit"

by Ari Rutenberg

So the Dow is up 300 points an hour after opening. The reason for this is that Citibank claims to have made an $8 billion profit in the last two months. So all the spazzy white jackasses (with thanks to Bob Cesca) in Wall Street are freaking out.

It seems like these guys, and Tim Geithner, really believe that everything is ok and asset prices just need to go back to where they were before. They don't get the fact that everything was overvalued. These mypoic masters of disaster think that the solution to this crisis is to get back to doing things the way we've been doing them for the past decade.

When are we going to wake up and stop looking to the arsonists to put out the fire?