British Society Falling Apart

By Ben Cohen

Some tragic statistics on the rise of suicidal youngsters in Britain. It's clear that the philosophy of greed and selfishness that has pervaded British society over the past 30 years has had some extremely troubling consequences. The break down of the family due to extreme working hours, the rise of inequality, and the massive pressure to succeed at school is literally driving British children to the point of suicide. Perhaps this catastrophic economic collapse will generate a real shift in how we view what is important in life, and give our children a shot at a more fulfilling life - ie one that doesn't revolve around money.