Battlestar Galactica Finale

"God has a plan for all of us."

SPOILERS
So what did you guys think? I enjoyed it, I think. I confess I had a feeling that what happened would happen - Galactica being the spark that helped civilize earth. But the way they did it was pretty cool. I don't know if I buy Cavil being talked down so easily, it kind of went against his character's grain.

I also wonder if the "And they have a plan" from the first few seasons can really be stretched into this being what the Cylons - at least some of them - had in mind all along. And if so, I guess it was God's will that the 12 colonies were nuked?

I could have done without Adama's puking scene. It served the plot but I dunno if I buy everyone going "Yeah, let's ditch our space junk and just live in the wild on an unknown planet".

At the end of the day I think my favorite character turned out to be Baltar. I still think he's a weasel though.