What Lt. Worf Does In Retirement

It's not as bad as that crazy party Captain Picard had, but its getting there.

Colorado police say a man with too much 'Star Trek' on his mind used a sword modeled after the weapon carried by Klingon warriors to demand money from two convenience stores.

Investigators say the man took an unknown amount of cash from a 7-Eleven store Wednesday but left empty-handed when he tried to rob another store about 25 minutes later.

Yes, bad Star Trek humor. I busted out my geek cred. Right there, on the table.