The Hackery Of Michael Barone

I hate Michael Barone because he dresses up conservative pro-Republican spin as nonpartisan analysis. He was one of the people doubting the polls in the last few weeks of the election, simply because they showed Obama in the lead he eventually would have. Now Barone has decided that Republicans are coming back in Virginia because a Republican lost a local election on a cold February day where a piddling 108,000 people showed up.

This is like me saying that next week's game for the Redskins looks good because the Steelers won the Super Bowl on Sunday. In other words, not much sense.