Ken Starr hates love

by Ari Rutenberg

There is simply no other way to say it. After bringing our country to its knees for a blow job, heartless bastard and Dean of the Pepperdine University School of Law Ken Starr has filed a brief with the California on behalf of the Yes on 8 campaign to nullify the 18000 plus marriages carried out before the law was passed. Essentialy he wants to forcibly divorce loving, committed couples.

Check out this video from the Courage Campaign and then please sign their petition. If it doesn't break your heart, you haven't got one left.

Via Crooks and Liars:

"Fidelity": Don't Divorce... from Courage Campaign on Vimeo.

For Starr and his ilk, this is simply a matter of belief. It is an abstract moral argument for which they have no frame of reference. They have no concept that this will ruin people's lives. And not just the gay couples. It will break the hearts of all those that love and support them: mothers, fathers, children, friends, and colleagues. In a time like this, we need more love and compassion, not less.

For people who claim to believe in the words of Jesus Christ, these people are bigoted and harteful. They will say to people like me "be careful what you say, these are people's deeply held beliefs." And they are. Hateful, bigoted, discriminatory, anti-love, anti-family, anti-fidelity beliefs.