Henrietta Hughes & The American Hurt

[flv:/files/henriettahughes.flv 320 240]

In President Obama's town hall about the economic crisis in Fort Myers, FL today, a woman named Henrietta Hughes - facing homelesness thanks to the crisis - gave voice to the economic concerns of real Americans being dismissed by the conservative echo chamber and the mainstream media.

Ms. Hughes asked the President: "We need something more than the vehicle and parks to go to. We need our own kitchen and our own bathroom. Please help."

The President responded that "We're going to do everything we can to help you, but there are a lot of people like you", then he embraced her.

Let's do this right for Ms. Hughes and the rest of America.

UPDATE: As usual, the con media is attacking Ms. Hughes.