Good News/Entertainment Sources?

For the second time in a month I'm zeroing out my Google Reader subscriptions in the hope of adding some quality to my daily reads (and to get of that infernal 1000+ unread that makes it seem as if I'm not reading enough fast enough) and I'm looking for suggestions. Post anything you think is worth a good read in the comments - doesn't have to be msm or blog. If you post more than one thing leave off the http:// so it doesn't get caught in moderation hell. Feel free to plug your own stuff too.

(And I don't care if its on the left or right. To be frank I read more conservative stuff than liberal stuff on a daily basis. Which is why I'm able to find crap to write about on such a regular basis.)