Xbox Room

Please. Stop.

Although I confess if you had given me my own apartment and unlimited funds back in 1988 I probably would have built a Nintendo room. (via)

RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?

MEMBERS ONLY: Who Stole My City?

MEMBERS ONLY: Who Stole My City?

I grew up in Clapham, south London in the 1980's, and have clear memories of what the city felt likeRead more...
MSNBC Falls for Worst On-Air Prank Call Ever, Continuing Proud TV News Tradition

MSNBC Falls for Worst On-Air Prank Call Ever, Continuing Proud TV News Tradition

There's no semi-regular occurrence in television news that infuriates the hell out of me more than aRead more...
Did You Know ISIS is Getting Their Balls Beat Off In Tikrit?

Did You Know ISIS is Getting Their Balls Beat Off In Tikrit?

It might seem like Hillary Clinton's emails are the biggest story in the world right now, but prior Read more...
  • http://www.gpwoodward.net Saragon

    “RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?”

    Oregon Trail, that’s why.

  • somejackass

    Re: the apple IIe emulator for wii — anything that lets you play oregon trail is a *good* thing!

  • http://www.jweidner.com JWeidner

    I made it through about 15 seconds before the narrator’s “Chester the Molester” voice just started creeping me out.

  • http://jdrhoades.blogspot.com/ J.D. Rhoades

    I swear, these kids today. Why don’t they have healthy pastimes like I did when I was their age? Things like cheap beer, weed and porno magazines?

  • fafaroo

    What, no microwave?

  • Duros62

    What, no red rings of death lighting?