Xbox Room

Please. Stop.

Although I confess if you had given me my own apartment and unlimited funds back in 1988 I probably would have built a Nintendo room. (via)

RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?

More on the Banter:

Angry Old John McCain Throws Those "Low-Life Scum" Hippies Off His Lawn

Angry Old John McCain Throws Those "Low-Life Scum" Hippies Off His Lawn

If you missed Vietnam, you could see it reenacted on Capitol Hill Thursday afternoon.Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Confessions Of a Disillusioned Politics Junkie

MEMBERS ONLY: Confessions Of a Disillusioned Politics Junkie

Politics is fun to watch, but it's hard not to feel hopelessly detached.Read more...
Shock in the Blogosphere as Andrew Sullivan Shuts Down the Dish

Shock in the Blogosphere as Andrew Sullivan Shuts Down the Dish

The blogosphere was in a state of shock last night as pioneer blogger Andrew Sullivan, almost compleRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Sam Smith Sounds Like Tom Petty Because There's No Way To Do a Truly Original Song Anymore

MEMBERS ONLY: Sam Smith Sounds Like Tom Petty Because There's No Way To Do a Truly Original Song Anymore

I think there's actually another reason a song recorded in the year 2014 by a British guy who soundsRead more...
Best of Banter: Sarah Palin Got Crazier, 'Friends' Was Racist, and Ted Nugent Is Still An Asshole
  • http://www.gpwoodward.net Saragon

    “RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?”

    Oregon Trail, that’s why.

  • somejackass

    Re: the apple IIe emulator for wii — anything that lets you play oregon trail is a *good* thing!

  • http://www.jweidner.com JWeidner

    I made it through about 15 seconds before the narrator’s “Chester the Molester” voice just started creeping me out.

  • http://jdrhoades.blogspot.com/ J.D. Rhoades

    I swear, these kids today. Why don’t they have healthy pastimes like I did when I was their age? Things like cheap beer, weed and porno magazines?

  • fafaroo

    What, no microwave?

  • Duros62

    What, no red rings of death lighting?