Xbox Room

Please. Stop.

Although I confess if you had given me my own apartment and unlimited funds back in 1988 I probably would have built a Nintendo room. (via)

RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

  • http://www.gpwoodward.net Saragon

    “RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?”

    Oregon Trail, that’s why.

  • somejackass

    Re: the apple IIe emulator for wii — anything that lets you play oregon trail is a *good* thing!

  • http://www.jweidner.com JWeidner

    I made it through about 15 seconds before the narrator’s “Chester the Molester” voice just started creeping me out.

  • http://jdrhoades.blogspot.com/ J.D. Rhoades

    I swear, these kids today. Why don’t they have healthy pastimes like I did when I was their age? Things like cheap beer, weed and porno magazines?

  • fafaroo

    What, no microwave?

  • Duros62

    What, no red rings of death lighting?