Xbox Room

Please. Stop.

Although I confess if you had given me my own apartment and unlimited funds back in 1988 I probably would have built a Nintendo room. (via)

RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?

Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Watch President Obama and Cecily Strong Play the Worst Room in Comedy at WHCD

Saturday night's White House Correspondents' Association Dinner (also known as "Nerd Prom" by annoyiRead more...
Sam Harris Hits Back At Cenk Uygur, Says He 'Systematically Acts In Bad Faith'

Sam Harris Hits Back At Cenk Uygur, Says He 'Systematically Acts In Bad Faith'

Last month, Cenk Uygur trashed Sam Harris after the two had a lively but amicable three hour conversRead more...
President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

President Obama Brings Out Keegan-Michael Key To Be His "Anger Translator" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

The second most amazing thing about this clip from Saturday night's White House Correspondents' DinnRead more...
  • http://www.gpwoodward.net Saragon

    “RELATED: An Apple IIe emulator for the Wii. God, why?”

    Oregon Trail, that’s why.

  • somejackass

    Re: the apple IIe emulator for wii — anything that lets you play oregon trail is a *good* thing!

  • http://www.jweidner.com JWeidner

    I made it through about 15 seconds before the narrator’s “Chester the Molester” voice just started creeping me out.

  • http://jdrhoades.blogspot.com/ J.D. Rhoades

    I swear, these kids today. Why don’t they have healthy pastimes like I did when I was their age? Things like cheap beer, weed and porno magazines?

  • fafaroo

    What, no microwave?

  • Duros62

    What, no red rings of death lighting?