Suffer The Millionaires

Reuters gets to the heartof the economic downturn story.

American millionaires have seen their assets shrink by 30 percent during the economic crisis, a report said on Tuesday, with only 36 percent of them pleased with the performance of their financial advisers.

Of U.S. households worth $1 million or more, 55 percent are concerned they will not have enough assets to maintain their lifestyles, said Spectrem Group, a consulting firm specializing in the affluent and retirement markets.

Please, help.

I consulted with my financial adviser as well...

DSC_0420

He said to put everything I had in tummy rubs. Okay!