OMG, Terrah! Watch

Glenn Greenwald has a list of all the Islamic terrorists being held in America right now. The borders haven't melted yet. For me this issue connects with the attack on John Kerry in 2004 for having the nerve to argue that much of the fight versus terrorism is a law enforcement matter. As I've notedmultipletimes, law enforcement agencies here and abroad have had success in capturing and trying terrorists. "9/11" is not an even half-way decent argument for throwing out what has worked.

/pixy.gif?x-id=2b46eacd-9bf1-4661-bfd3-1992d321a7ba