My Team Didn't Make The Playoffs, But They Don't Suck Like The Vikings And Cardinals

The Vikings and Cardinals have gotten an extension from the NFL to sell playoff tickets so that their games are not blacked out.

PLAYOFFS.

I understand that most of the rest of the country is not as NFL crazy as the DC Metro area. But come on. Even when the Redskins go through disappointing seasons like this year or worse, we don't have to go to these lengths to sell out the stadium. And Fedex is the league's largest with 90,000+ seats.

And the playoffs? When the Redskins have made the playoffs its the sort of event that people around here will sell their own mothers down the river for a ticket in the nosebleed section. My gut feeling is if you can't sell out a playoff game, what the heck are you doing with an NFL team in the first place?

COME ON.