Mom Of Adolf Hitler Says She Didn't Abuse Kid... Named Her Child Hitler

Morons in the news...

The mother of a 3-year-old named Adolf Hitler has broken a court-ordered silence, saying she and her husband would never abuse their Nazi-named son or daughters.

'My husband and I would never abuse our children, and he would never harm anybody,' Deborah Campbell told the Express Times of Easton, Pa.

On Jan. 9, the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services took away Adolf Hitler and his sisters JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 23 months, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, 9 months, from their Holland Township, N.J., home.