Is Bush The Worst President Ever?

By Ben Cohen

U.S. President George W. Bush Had Two Shoes Thrown At Him By Iraqi Journalist ( One Of The Superhit Golden & Memorable Moment Of The Century ) by Muhammad Adnan Asim ( linkadnan ) # 2.

flickr by Muhammad Adnan Asim

Historians will begin to assess Bush's Presidency over the coming months and decide whether he really was the worst President ever. Democrat Harry Reid recently stated that, "I really do believe that President Bush is the worst president we’ve ever had." Too harsh an assessment?

We want your thoughts, so head over to the Banter Boards and join in the debate!