How Newsbusters And Media Research Center Operate

Headline: "PBS: 'Obama Is Our First Truly American President'"

Wow, that's crazy! PBS as an organization said that about President Obama? That's super crazy bias--

Wait. Who actually said that?

Oh wait, it was a commentary by pundit and author John Ridley. On a local PBS affiliate.

Somehow the opinion of one commentator (not an anchor or journalist or anything) on a local PBS station offering his opinion is transmogrified by the geniuses at MRC into an official statement of support from PBS.

Oh, Ridley is also a contributor to conservative blog Big Hollywood.

So, to use the Newsbusters method we can write:

Conservative Blog Big Hollywood: 'Obama Is Our First Truly American President'

Wow, writing right-wing b.s. is fun.