Elections Have Consequences

If true, this story illustrates what I've been saying to folks on the left who don't like President Obama talking to the right. At the end of the day he won an election with a significant margin and has close to 3/4 of the country in his corner. He isn't an unpopular lame duck like the last guy.

President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. 'I won,' Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.