Diary of a Gaza Resident

By Ben Cohen

Israel and Gaza -39 by Amir Farshad Ebrahimi.

Noah Nelson of 'Youth Radio' got in contact with me about my post on the Israeli invasion of Gaza in historical perspective, and sent me a link to a desperately sad audio recording from freelance journalist Safa Joudeh, who lives in Gaza City. Joudeh describes the rocket attacks on her city, the deaths of close friends and shares a dramatic audio clip of rocket attacks going off in her neighborhood.

It's a horrific and compelling insight into the daily lives of Gazan residents who are suffering an unimaginable assault that seems to be getting worse by the day.

The above image was appropriated under creative commons license from flickr stream of Amir Farshad Ebrahimi.