Stop Caring

I see liberals falling for the bait that Dick Cheney is throwing out but I can't muster up the same anger or outrage. I take a page out of George W. Bush's book and say history will be the judge. Without equivocation, Dick Cheney is the worst vice president America has ever had. He's trashed the institution he was supposed to represent and done so in the most reprehensible manner. That he is unapologetic does not change what he did.

To invoke Godwin's Law, Hitler thought he was doing the right thing too.