Jon Stewart Vs Mike Huckabee on Government and Gays

By Ben Cohen

Jon Stewart has got to be the best non-journalist journalist in America. The comedian routinely embarrasses the corporate media by asking questions they won't, and uses subtle interrogation methods worthy of journalism from another era.
In these clips from last nights show, Stewart gives former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee a thorough grilling while remaining funny and courteous. Stewart skewers the likable Huckabee on his views on small government and gay marriage, using humor to expose his contradictions rather than name calling (something I'd like to do if I had the temperament). It's wonderful to watch, and Huckabee enjoys himself despite coming off the worse:

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart

M - Th 11p / 10c

Mike Huckabee Pt. 1

Barack Obama Interview