Joe The Plumber Turns On McCain

By Ben Cohen

So sad. So funny.....via yahoo.com

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2008/10/16/PH2008101601796.jpg

Joe Wurzelbacher lashed out at former GOPpresidential nominee John McCain Tuesday, the man who made Wurzelbacher famous as “Joe the Plumber.”

Wurzelbacher told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt “dirty” after “being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place.”

Recalling a conversation he had with McCain about the $700 billion
financial industry bailout in September, Wurzelbacher said: “When I was
on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout
because most Americans did not want that to happen.”

“I asked him some pretty direct questions,” he continued. “Some of the
answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I
was angry. In fact I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.”