Epic Fail

As I write this the Redskins haven't officially lost to the Bengals, but the idea that they're even close to losing to them and likely will -- you have got to be kidding me. Blow the whole thing up, people.

>> Redskins vs. Bengals box score

UPDATE: Game lost. Jesus. I knew the Redskins had dropped in their play quality in the last month, but the Bengals are 1-11-1. Then again, when the Redskins play like a shorthanded Pop Warner team, they're going to lose.

CORRECTION: The Bengals are now 2-11-1. Way to go Redskins. You increased the Bengals wins this season by 100%.