Egyptian Offers Daughter to Iraqi Who Threw Shoes at Bush

By Ben Cohen

Iraqi journalist Muntazer al-Zaidi is becoming something of a world wide celebrity after throwing his shoes at President Bush. According to a report from Reuters, an Egyptian man is offering his 20 year old daughter to the journalist, an idea she is apparently signing off on too.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/12/14/world/14bush5_600.jpg

"This is something that would honour me," the daughter told Reuters. "I would like to live in Iraq,
especially if I were attached to this hero."

Note to the White House press corps - Egyptian brides are available. You know what you have to do.....