We Have To Let Bad Business Fail

With the auto industry now the latest to belly up to the bar for a corporate handout, I think we need to just let these companies fail. It won't absolve us of a financial hit, but the money we would bail the corporate types out with would far better be spent on providing a cushion and re-training for the people who end up victims of the fall than just writing a check to a CEO. Those guys talk a good game about the wonders of the free market when they're at the top of the roller coaster, but as soon as things get rough they cry for their mamas.