The Campaign Is Over

I don't want to hear anything for a long time with "2012" or frontrunners, or people visiting Iowa or New Hampshire or the damn steak fry or the Jefferson-Jackson dinner or the flipping straw polls or delegates or super-delegates or primaries or caucuses or anything from David farking Yepsen or any of that crap for a long while. I don't want to hear about who the frontrunner is or how many endorsements he or she has or which party boss is pushing his or her guy or gal for the nomination. I don't want to hear about Governors and Senators and Congressmen and women who are "testing the waters". Or any of it.

Today is our election. After that will be the transition and after that the new government must govern. Not campaign.

No campaigns for a while.

Thanks.