Stupid Hall of Fame: Powerline's John Hinderaker

by Ari Rutenberg

Right-wing blogger John Hinderaker thinks Dubya is a better speaker than Obama. In a magnum opus of hackery, Hinderaker asserts that Obama makes tons of gaffes and Bush has been remarkably gaffe free. Does he live on this planet? Even Bush knows he has issues with English. What does this jackass have to gain from blind devotion to still-President Bush?

Trying to rationalize this behavior makes me want to drink. It simply astonishes me that we have to contend with such blithe denials of reality. No wonder its hard to get shit done in this country.

And John Hinderaker is only the second Worst Person in the World: