Public List Of Richest Anti Gay Campaigners

By Ben Cohen

'Californians Against Hate' have published a list of the biggest donors of Proposition 8, the proposition that successfully banned marriage between homosexuals. As Andrew Sullivan says:

I will do all I can to avoid spending a dime of my money in any of

their businesses, and leave it to your discretion to use this

information constructively. This is all public information. Use it. And

quit your whining on the social right. If you want to target a

minority, don't expect to avoid blowback.

My advice? Send the donors an email stating how much you disagree with their hateful views and tell them you won't buy their products. Economic boycotts can be very effective in changing people's minds (and most people with a lot of money like to make as much of it as they can).