Personal Note

I want to write up a longer blog entry about What It All Means to me and my family (particularly my Mom in Jamaica, who has been alternating between Obama chants at the top of her lungs and sessions of jubilant crying) but I just can't collect my thoughts yet, still. I'm a million miles up in the air. For loyal readers, Tuesday night for me was the equivalent of sitting on the sidelines for 1 million Redskins Superbowls, with Jessica Alba on one side and a mile high stack of brand new unread Superman comics on the other.

It was THAT good. So, it'll come around, but its still too delicious. I pray I never wake up from this one.