Obama Is The Next...

Ok, media going too far. While as an Obama fan I hope to see him remembered FDR style when he leaves the presidency, how about we let him get sworn in first? Furthermore, I hate the rhetorical question of whether he will be the next JFK, FDR, Carter, Reagan, etc.

He's going to be, for better or worse, the next Barack Obama. These analogies almost always fall apart. All indications are that President Bush sees himself as a misunderstood visionary like President Truman, while the perception of him is far closer to the failed presidency of Richard Nixon. But you know which president Bush is most like?

George W. Bush.