No Elections For A While

To reiterate what I said before, I just don't have the energy to write about elections for a while. We just went through one of the longest ones in history, and unlike idiot Chris Matthews, I don't think life is a campaign. We have a few races to finish out the year - Georgia, Minnesota, and a close one in Maryland's first district (where a positive result would leave Maryland with only ONE member of congress for the GOP). But I have no interest in writing about 2010 and especially not 2012.

We've got to breathe now, and chronicle the beginning of the Obama presidency.

Oh, that feels good to write.