How Soon...

- Before conservatives express their concern for government surveillance?
- Before the right thinks there's too much power in the executive?
- Before the right complains about use of military power?

It is coming.

And for our part on the left, just off the top of my head I'll say that I want Obama to regularly schedule press conferences, and to remain as open as possible with the public about what the heck our government is up to (I think its a given that come January WhiteHouse.gov will have a blog). That said, the Obama folks have proven they know how to deal with the press - so having more press avails doesn't mean they rescind the arms-length approach to the media and find alternative paths to get their message out beyond the filter.

I also want to be ambassador to Jamaica or Bermuda or something.