Has The Conservative Infighting Now Spread To Fox News?

This just keeps getting juicier.

Fox News correspondent Major Garrett shot back in defense of Barack Obama against the network's morning show's effort to suggest that he has ignored Fox News throughout the campaign. In an internal email obtained by the Huffington Post, Garrett — who has been Fox News' correspondent following the Obama campaign — took issue with a planned 'Fox & Friends' segment about whether Obama will try to control the media, using 'KICKED REPORTERS OFF PLANE, IGNORE FNC, BIDEN FL AV INTVIEW' as 'examples he's already done.'

'May I point out Obama has done 5 interviews with me and one with Chris Wallace, one with Brit Hume and one with Bill O'Reilly,' Garrett replied-all to a 'Fox & Friends' producer's email. 'That's 8 interviews. Would I like more? Yes. Would Chris Wallace? Yes. Would Brit and O'Reilly like more? Of course.'