Florida School Shooting

This school is the local "rival" (friendly) to my high school, Boyd Anderson High.

A 15-year-old student died after a shooting at a Fort Lauderdale high school Wednesday, and police were questioning another student believed to be responsible.

Sophomore Amanda Collette was confirmed dead after being discovered on a hallway floor by a school resource officer at Dillard High School around 11 a.m. Another 15-year-old girl was being held and questioned by police in the death.

'This is a situation where we are more than heartbroken,' said Jim Notter, the superintendent of schools for Broward County.