Those Scary Obama Donors

CBS "investigates".

Other donors who gave over the legal limit to the Obama campaign contacted by CBS News said their money was refunded promptly by the campaign. Of those who spoke to CBS News, it seems their only mistake was that of enthusiasm.

Felicity Nitz, 60, of Brooklyn says she kept on clicking on Obama’s online fundraising appeals, ‘I just kept punching it when I got the emails,’ she said, ‘I’m an insane supporter.’

Christian Skeem from Chicago says he got a letter back from the campaign with a check, ‘I couldn’t give them more than the limit because they kept sending it back, it wasn’t like they weren’t on the ball.’ The reason he gave so much? ‘Cause I’m a fan,’ he said.

You too can get on the GOP's hit list. You know what to do.