"There Are Better Days Ahead"

Obama: "I'm here today to tell you that there are better days ahead. I know these times are tough and I know that many of you are anxious about the future but this isn't the time for fear and panic. This is a time for resolve and steady leadership."

"The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself"

FDR: "This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days."

Echoes. Oh, and we went over $2,000 today. Congratulations. Now, onward and upward.