The Other Thing About Palin

Put aside the crazy attacks coming from Palin intended to whip up terrorist/racist feelings, and simply look at what she does as a political character. What the hell kind of person is this to run for national office? I'm serious. She could be pro-choice and anti-war and I would say Sarah Palin sounds like a ninny. That fake accent (it goes in and out depending on who she's talking to), the inability to speak properly, the phony down home phrasing. It's like a bad movie version of a politician, but she's real.

Republican or Democrat, WTF? Is the right so desperate that they not only look at this sort of person and see her acceptable, but in fact find her so worthy of praise many of them wish she were at the top of the ticket?

You have got to be kidding me. Unacceptable.