The Final Debate

John McCain Is Pwned On Health Care By Obama

A McAngry Compilation

This final debate is clearly a case of the frontrunner vs. the laggard. McCain tried to throw the entire kitchen at Obama, sounding more like the fevered swamps of Free Republic than the president of the United States.

And Barack Obama? He made the case again that this election isn't about the Republican distraction du jour, but instead about important issues like the economy.

It's the important stuff, stupid.

As Obama said, the McCain Volcano of Desperation "says more about your campaign than it does me".

I wish for the condescending John McCain to have a fun time being pushed around by his wife in Sun City.

Also, based on McCain's face, he's trying out for the lead in the next Mask movie.

Smarmy guys shouldn't be elected President. John McCain will prove that.

Obama camp:

"We came into the debate with two thirds of the American people thinking that John McCain is running a negative campaign, and Senator McCain spent 90 minutes trying to convince the other third. Once again, Barack Obama won a clear victory because he made the case for change for the middle class, while John McCain just had angry and negative attacks. Barack Obama showed the steady leadership that the American people need, and offered specific plans on the issues that matter to the middle class – creating jobs, cutting health care costs, building a new energy policy, and getting our economy moving. Senator McCain said that George Bush isn't on the ballot, but he couldn't name a single way that his economic policies will be any different. This was John McCain's last chance for a game-changer, and he didn't get it," said Obama-Biden campaign manager David Plouffe.

Post Debate:
* Obama has won the Fox News focus group and the CNN focus group
* CBS poll: Obama 53-22 over McCain
* CNN poll: Obama 58-31

Another win, folks.

McCain once again never said "middle class". He did say ACORN and Ayers though.