Take This To The Bank

I don't like making predictions, but I think this is one worth making. Sen. Obama will win Pennsylvania. The right wing blogs are constantly atwitter about secret McCain polls showing the race there as "close" but for whatever faults state polls might have, not a single one in Pennsylvania has shown a McCain lead there since April. And only one poll has Obama under 50% since September. John McCain will not win there, no matter how many hoaxes about racial violence his campaign pushes.

On the other hand, I think Ohio is a legit swing state, that I think McCain could win. The problem is, unlike 2000 and 2004 the Democrat can win without Ohio. (In fact in my final prediction I put Ohio and Florida in McCain's column, though I feel Sen. Obama has a shot in both, especially Florida)

RELATED: The Pennsylvania Gambit