Supreme Court Rules For Ohio Secretary Of State

And remember, this is the conservative Roberts court.

The Supreme Court sided Friday with Ohio's top elections official in a dispute with the state Republican Party over voter registrations.

The justices overruled a federal appeals court that had ordered Ohio's top elections official to do more to help counties verify voter eligibility.

Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner, a Democrat, faced a deadline of Friday to set up a system to provide local officials with names of newly registered voters whose driver's license numbers or Social Security numbers on voter registration forms don't match records in other government databases.

Freepers react with their typical calm

If God allows this to happen, it's going to be Smith & Wesson help us

America -- and freedom -- is a quaint, cute topic who's time is passed.

Horsewhip the traitors. I guessing one Mister Kennedy was the key vote. I hope Obama gives his house to some homeless bums.

My Beretta is locked and loaded.

It is now just a matter of time! Our Country died today!

There's a gun show in town this weekend. I'm seriuosly considering a 12 ga. pump and maybe a .45 auto

I’m thinking about a .38 special for my daughter.

I am bewildered and mad as hell that we are now witnessing the death of our REPRESENTED REPUBLIC style of government (not a shot fired) and those of whom we placed our trust (according to their oath of office) are killing it as we do nothing to stop them. God help us all.