Sloppy, Even For The Right

Discussing the recent comments from Jesse Jackson about Israel, Pejman Yousefzadeh of Redstate wrote the following at 12:13AM EST today:

But the Obama campaign should be asked to what degree Jackson speaks for Obama here. And just how much does Obama stay up at nights worrying about the supposedly undue influence of 'Zionists'?

And yet, 7 hours before, this.

“Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. is not an adviser to the Obama campaign and is therefore in no position to interpret or share Barack Obama’s views on Israel and foreign policy,” Obama national security spokeswoman Wendy Morigi said in a statement. “As he has made clear throughout his career and throughout this campaign, Barack Obama has a fundamental commitment to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship … As president, he will ensure that Israel can defend itself from every threat it faces, stand with Israel in its quest for a secure peace with its neighbors, and use all elements of American power to end Iran’s illicit nuclear program.”

We on the left like to use "the Google". Perhaps if our friends on the right considered it something other than witchcraft they wouldn't seem so out of it on a regular basis.