Sarah Palin Cannot Speak

Look at this bowl of mush. This is supposedly an adult. This is supposedly someone running for national office. This is supposedly someone running for vice-president of the United States.

'And I, I begged our speech writers, 'Don't make me say 'Joe the Plumber,' please, in any speeches.' And I was asked, 'Just one time, just at this fund raiser,'' she recounted. 'Just make sure people understand that we know what Joe the Plumber was talking about when he was confronting Barack Obama and saying, 'Wait a minute, aren't you going to take my money, take my earnings and give it to somebody else who maybe hadn't worked as hard as I have worked?''

'What about this reward for strong work ethic, isn't that what capitalism is all about? Isn't that what the American economy should be based upon? And so when I mention Joe the Plumber, know that that's why I do mention it. Because we understand what his concerns were as he spoke to Barack Obama there in that rope line,' she added. 'We will be working for Joe the Plumber and working for the small business owners and those who wish to own business, those who have that entrepreneurial spirit and want to grow business and create jobs, hire more people and take care of their families. And with millions of American struggling to sustain a small business right now, I hope that business owners especially across this great nation are paying very, very close attention to the differences in the candidates.'

You've gotta be sh------ me.